To take a photo
- Flick the Groupie Stick Bluetooth switch to on, and enable your phone’s Bluetooth.
- In your phone’s Bluetooth settings, search for ‘Groupie Stick’ and pair it to your phone.
- Attach the phone mount to the Groupie Stick and pull the slider ‘til your phone fits snugly inside.
- Head to your camera app and take a photo!
If you’re having trouble pairing your Groupie Stick, try the following:
- Turn the Groupie Stick off and on again, then repeat the pairing process. Especially when changing the paired device.
- Or click ‘Forget This Device’ from your Bluetooth settings and try pairing again.
- Make sure it’s not paired with another device nearby.
- Charging your Groupie Stick using a USB cable will take around one hour. When the red light turns off, your Groupie Stick is charged and ready to go.
- To save power, keep your Groupie Stick Bluetooth switched to off when not in use. It will go into sleep mode after a period of time. If this occurs, turn the unit off and on again.
- Groupie Stick will work with iPhone, Android and most other smart phones with Bluetooth.
- Phones up to 8.5cm wide can be attached, allowing large devices such as iPhone 6 Plus.
- Onscreen keyboard missing? When Groupie Stick is connected, most phones will no longer display on screen. Turn the Groupie Stick off and restart the app, keyboard will reappear.
- Burst Mode? Some phones, particularly new iPhones have a mode to take continuous shots, if when using Groupie Stick this burst mode is unwillingly activated, press the button again, it will end the continuous shooting mode.
WHAT IS A GROUPIE STICK?
- Groupie Stick is the perfect tool to take epic group shots. Our Groupie Sticks are custom designed, come in 4 fun colors and are Bluetooth enabled.
HOW MUCH IS A GROUPIE STICK?
- We want everyone to be able to enjoy our Groupie Sticks, so we have priced them at $30USD.
WILL MY PHONE WORK WITH A GROUPIE STICK?
- Groupie Sticks work with the majority of smartphones (iPhone, Android, Nokia) and multiple versions of each (including iPhone 6 and 6 Plus).
ARE GROUPIE STICKS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE?
- Pretty much! We ship to most countries, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
WHAT POSTAGE METHODS DOES GROUPIE STICK USE?
- We ship via FedEx, USPS, UPS – it’s up to you.
- Please NOTE: When it says '1 business day' this is a whole business day, so often if you order '1 business day' shipping on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. This is our shipping partner's terminology and we apologize for any confusion.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES GROUPIE STICK ACCEPT?
- We accept credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin just for fun.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR JUST WANT TO CHAT?
- Please email us at email@example.com - we love hearing from our Groupies and will always do our best get back to you within 24 – 48 hours.
WANT TO BE A GROUPIE?!
- Share your photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and tag @groupiestick. We love connecting with all of our Groupies.